"United We Stand" and "The Breadwinner" trophies

Rammstone

Does anyone have any info on how to get these?

United We Stand
Complete 50 Crew vs Crew PvP Events (2-4 players)

- When I go to PvP lobby I get the options "Faction vs Faction" and "Free for all". Nothing about crew so wtf is this? I really hope it does not mean that you need a full crew of 4 players from the same faction and then search for a game in "Faction vs Faction" where you have to randomly find another crew of 4 players playing in a crew from a different faction. That will be too random to be able to get 50 times.

EDIT: It seems like this is just ordinary PvP Faction vs Faction events. Strange since they called it Crew vs Crew, but oh well. This should be easy then since you only have to complete 50 and it doesn't matter if you finish in last place. However the matchmaking seems to suck at times since it never finds a game to enter.

The Breadwinner

Increase your Daily Salary to 10,000 Bucks.

- I have played this game for 11 days now and my daily salary has always been 2600 bucks. I don't understand how this is supposed to increase although the faction I chose is leading in several zones and I have played PvP in both modes in different zones. I also have a 20% boost from awards.

EDIT: My salary has finally started to increase, I'm up to 4500 a day now from playing PvP events and Faction missions. Your salary increases by how much reputation points you have in each zone, however I have not yet figured out if its best to focus on the zone you have most or the least reputation in. The daily salary is your salary for each zone combined, plus a boost for how many awards you have collected in the game.

Edited by Rammstone

Oh hi Rammstone,

For United We Stand I'm assuming (hoping) it's enough to just do PvP faction vs faction events. Either way, somewhere within the awards tab there should be an award linked to this trophy, you should be able to see what percentage you're at atm and from there it's pretty easy to figure out what to do mostly. We played 5 or 6 games last night so it should be over 10% at least :P

For the Breadwinner afaik you have to increase your rep which can be done by:

A. PvP

B. Faction events

I'm up for tackling some of those faction events if you want btw :P

Hi, why do we keep bumping into eachother? :P

I tried finding the award but I couldn't see it anywhere. Its probably there but my patience ran out when trying to find it. But I hope you are right that 50 faction vs faction will do it. Hopefully that will cause the daily salary to increase quite a bit too.

And yeah, I'm always up for faction vs faction. Since the matchmaking seems so random I am always searching for a game in case i get in, otherwise I'm just doing other stuff while I wait.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...