Street Spec Car --- 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback ?

Romsen

Hi Trophy Hunters!

What you guys think about the 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback as a Street Spec Car?

For the Street Missions to accomplish PLATINUM MEDALS --- Is that possible with that Car? Or do i need the Nissan Skyline?

post-122936-0-89192100-1418821902_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the recommend!

I heard that the Skyline is the best so far Allrounder for Street/Dirt/Perf Missions.

But i want to go with my personal taste and pick the Mustang to push it to 1299 lvl to get the Platinum Medals.

By the way Congratulations to your Plat Trophy! :silver:

You are the First Person who grinded to 100%  #wow #ding

Thank you :) As for me, Mustang is my life basically, so obviously I bought it. But I can tell you that if you are gonna grind yourself 100 000 rep points like I did, you'll be able to buy almost all cars. I own all cars right now except few cheaper ones (500 000$ total worth), and Skyline is the best for its price, but not just the best car for these classes. I can easily say that Lamborghini Aventador can beat Skyline on Performance since they are both 4WD. And they are best simply because it is easier to control 4WD cars :) However, as I said before, if you feel comfortable doing all platinums with Mustang's handling then you are good to go. I personally did the majority of missions with my Nissan 370Z, so give it a try.

Edited by SooFany-R
  • Like 1

The 2015 Mustang GT Fastback just looks awesome in this Game and have a high BHP, i want to see it perfom on the streets with lvl 1299 :r2:

Didnt own it now cause grindin for that Walking-Around Money :bronze:

Wow mate, all Cars is really something special ! (in January 2015 the 1st DLC Pack coming out with new Cars)

I would say the 4WD Cars are already to easy to drive on Sreet or Dirt, i want that Challenge with Cars i like personally. Lambo Aventador is a Must-Get + RUF CTR !

I bet you started with the Nissan 370z and accomplished the freaking Overclocker :gold:

Thank you :) As for me, Mustang is my life basically, so obviously I bought it. But I can tell you that if you are gonna grind yourself 100 000 rep points like I did, you'll be able to buy almost all cars. I own all cars right now except few cheaper ones (500 000$ total worth), and Skyline is the best for its price, but not just the best car for these classes. I can easily say that Lamborghini Aventador can beat Skyline on Performance since they are both 4WD. And they are best simply because it is easier to control 4WD cars :) However, as I said before, if you feel comfortable doing all platinums with Mustang's handling then you are good to go. I personally did the majority of missions with my Nissan 370Z, so give it a try.

Congratulations!

Would you be interested in making a guide for The Crew? =)

Congratulations!

Would you be interested in making a guide for The Crew? =)

Thank you! I have never done any guides, but I can help here and there with tips on how to do missions or something else :)

The 2015 Mustang GT Fastback just looks awesome in this Game and have a high BHP, i want to see it perfom on the streets with lvl 1299 :r2:

Didnt own it now cause grindin for that Walking-Around Money :bronze:

Wow mate, all Cars is really something special ! (in January 2015 the 1st DLC Pack coming out with new Cars)

I would say the 4WD Cars are already to easy to drive on Sreet or Dirt, i want that Challenge with Cars i like personally. Lambo Aventador is a Must-Get + RUF CTR !

I bet you started with the Nissan 370z and accomplished the freaking Overclocker :gold:

My starting car was Nissan 370z, correct.  I finished the majority of storyline and all 500 skills with it and its specs. But I did Overclocker  :gold: with my Hummer H1 as well as Routh Terrain  :silver:.

Thank you! I have never done any guides, but I can help here and there with tips on how to do missions or something else :)

My starting car was Nissan 370z, correct.  I finished the majority of storyline and all 500 skills with it and its specs. But I did Overclocker  :gold: with my Hummer H1 as well as Routh Terrain  :silver:.

Well, this means you bought the H1 and started from 0 to approx 12.000 km with the same Car to earn the super grindy Overclocker :gold:  + Rough Terrain :silver:

Wow You f*cking earned that :platinum: like no other mate!

Man you have to tell me the best way to grind these Trophies :D

Are you ok if i add you on  :ps:  ?

Also i need another Crew Member to send on Missions (Offline) to get these Bucks for H1

Well, we're a bit off topic but, as we're in ...

Can you confirm that "Overclocker" can be done with multiple sessions, even if seen statistics resets ?

Feel like I already did 8000km, but no trophy :/ (2x 2000km grind the last two days, while I already had quite a lot before -1600km achievement with a single car done before, added to a week of basic gaming, added to those 4000km grind ...-)

Maybe it will pop after 10 minutes tomorrow ! :fingerscrossed:

And, as we're well off topic : about the 10.000 $ daily salary, what's your faction, ranks, ... ? :) (being stuck at "gangsta" rank that pays 450$ with 45.000 reputation at midwest, feels sick :/ )

Edited by TheTekator

Well, this means you bought the H1 and started from 0 to approx 12.000 km with the same Car to earn the super grindy Overclocker :gold:  + Rough Terrain :silver:

Wow You f*cking earned that :platinum: like no other mate!

Man you have to tell me the best way to grind these Trophies :D

Are you ok if i add you on  :ps:  ?

Also i need another Crew Member to send on Missions (Offline) to get these Bucks for H1

Sure, you can add me because I still roam around and help people :) It is not 12,000 km since 3 000 which I did is part of 8000 km.

Well, we're a bit off topic but, as we're in ...

Can you confirm that "Overclocker" can be done with multiple sessions, even if seen statistics resets ?

Feel like I already did 8000km, but no trophy :/ (2x 2000km grind the last two days, while I already had quite a lot before -1600km achievement with a single car done before, added to a week of basic gaming, added to those 4000km grind ...-)

Maybe it will pop after 10 minutes tomorrow ! :fingerscrossed:

And, as we're well off topic : about the 10.000 $ daily salary, what's your faction, ranks, ... ? :) (being stuck at "gangsta" rank that pays 450$ with 45.000 reputation at midwest, feels sick :/ )

For Overclocker  :gold: one of your cars odometers must reach 8047.8 km. In statistics it will show the highest figure amoung your cars shown in odometer. For example, before I started using my Hummer H1 it had 0 km and I had 12% in statistics because I did 200 laps with my circuit car which 900+km = 12% out of 8047.8. Obviously, it is impossible physically to do 8000 in one session, so your odometer must stay and not reset. As for ranks, I am in Bear faction and I am Under Boss with 104 000 reputation which gives me 12 000$ (+24% from Awards included). The easiest way for me to grind it was in a faction mission in Mountain States. You need to escape police and it gives you 8800$ and 220RP. It takes 40-45 sec to run away from a 5 star police if you go left straight away. Why this mission? Well there are other police evasion missions with other specs but I did multitasking here since I needed to drive offroad 3000km anyway.

Edited by SooFany-R

Yeah, I saw that the achievement had an issue and was only showing the highest figure we did in a single session.

I do agree that 8000km in a single session is not possible if playing it legit. So if you confirm that if we're doing this in multiple sessions (meaning the odometer is resetting each session -maybe you do not have this issue ?-) that's great !

About ranks, I'm getting confused then :/

As a wolf (supposed to be easier to rank up, as there's more people playing wolf, including inactive players) I have 43.000 RP in a single region, and 60.000 worldwide ... but I'm stuck at "gangsta" rank which gives me 450$ (3300$ after summary +24% ...)

Let's hope this isn't an other issue :/

BTW, did the exact same mission you're telling me. But there also are some PvP races that fits. Including a Raid run, lasting 70 sec giving you 380-400 RP :) A bit funnier and still nice rewards :)

Yeah, I saw that the achievement had an issue and was only showing the highest figure we did in a single session.

I do agree that 8000km in a single session is not possible if playing it legit. So if you confirm that if we're doing this in multiple sessions (meaning the odometer is resetting each session -maybe you do not have this issue ?-) that's great !

About ranks, I'm getting confused then :/

As a wolf (supposed to be easier to rank up, as there's more people playing wolf, including inactive players) I have 43.000 RP in a single region, and 60.000 worldwide ... but I'm stuck at "gangsta" rank which gives me 450$ (3300$ after summary +24% ...)

Let's hope this isn't an other issue :/

BTW, did the exact same mission you're telling me. But there also are some PvP races that fits. Including a Raid run, lasting 70 sec giving you 380-400 RP :) A bit funnier and still nice rewards :)

About odometer, it is not glitched for me anymore. Even now when I enter my game my Hummer has 8100+ km. So it is in multiple sessions, but the counter shouldn't reset. About ranks, I think more people = harder to rank up. Under Boss is 0.2% of players in the game. The Boss should be only one guy as far as I know. So having 100 000+ across all regions in Bears faction makes me that 0.2%. Changing your faction is not the best thing to do right now probably but if you look at faction rankings then Bears is the 2nd popular faction, which means that difference between Under Boss rank in these factions may vary for 10-15k reputation. The easist faction to do I think is Snakes since it has the lowest ratings everywhere.

The odometer is still glitched for me and all my friends playing :/

About ranks, I would have said it's easier with more people, as it % related :

Ranking top 5% in a 10.000 players faction need a better rank (top 500) seems harder than top 5% in a 40.000 faction (top 2000)

Anyways, I'm finishing the 100k RP, then, I'll see ... If I'm stuck at gangsta with 100k RP, it may be more an issue than a misunderstanding :D (which is highly possible with this game & Ubisoft :P)

The odometer is still glitched for me and all my friends playing :/

About ranks, I would have said it's easier with more people, as it % related :

Ranking top 5% in a 10.000 players faction need a better rank (top 500) seems harder than top 5% in a 40.000 faction (top 2000)

Anyways, I'm finishing the 100k RP, then, I'll see ... If I'm stuck at gangsta with 100k RP, it may be more an issue than a misunderstanding :D (which is highly possible with this game & Ubisoft :P)

It was glitched for me too, but the only way to save mileage for me was to manually quit the game, go to uplay, quit and turn off the game and turn off the console. Give it a try, might help you too.

• Like 1

Always left the game manually :)

But, I'll give a try to an uplay visit ^^

This was, the mileage wasn't resetting everyday ? (I hope it does only reset on a "view" side, but the mileage is still saved somewhere anyways :/ )

Thanks for all this :)

Now, keep grinding, crossing fingers and praying ! :D

Always left the game manually :)

But, I'll give a try to an uplay visit ^^

This was, the mileage wasn't resetting everyday ? (I hope it does only reset on a "view" side, but the mileage is still saved somewhere anyways :/ )

Thanks for all this :)

Now, keep grinding, crossing fingers and praying ! :D

I am sorry to say, but it has to be on a "view" side.