Glitched?

Floriiss

Hey DmCers,

So I'm currently on Mission 3. I defeated the Boss (Phantom), and continued with the 'secret mission'. I fulfilled the requirements a couple times but still It says I failed the mission! I hit the enemy like 5 times, then shoot him with my shotgun and he dies. But still the game says it's a fail, even tho I'm sure I had hit him with a 'critical hit'. Any clue/solution how to fix this problem?

Floriiss

Im guessing this is the Critical Hit SM? The one where you have to kill the enemy in 1 hit? Well first, i've never heard of this mission glitching up, but from what i know you have to hit the Sin Scissor while he is getting ready to attack and then shoot him point blank in the face with the Shotgun. 

Edited by Jetstream Sam

Im guessing this is the Critical Hit SM? The one where you have to kill the enemy in 1 hit? Well first, i've never heard of this mission glitching up, but from what i know you have to hit the Sin Scissor while he is getting ready to attack and then shoot him point blank in the face with the Shotgun. 

Yes, this is the first SM. I tried to hit him a couple times, and then shoot him while he's stunned. But I'll try what you said. The frustrating thin on this is that the underwaterworld drains my health. And I'm trying to go for finishing the game without the yellow orbs, so whenever I die, I have to do the boss fight again -_-. Hopefully It'll work with your technique.

Nope, waited for him to attack. Shot him and he died, and still failed. I'll try it again, but it's really starting to irritate me.

Guys I FINALLY got it! Tried it for hours, tried it over 100 times for sure, but still no luck. Instead of using the shotgun, I used the Handguns. And tried it 1 time with the handguns and it finally worked. Thanks to Jetstream Sam for the tip! Glad I finally got it!