Master Architect trophy fix?

wezzer13

Does anyone know whether Ubisoft are actually going to address this trophy glitch or if there is a guaranteed fix to it? I have attempted the trophy 5 times now trying different methods and since I have no way to back up my new-game save (I have my 100% synced save stored on the PS4 Online Storage to add it back to my primary save once I have the trophy so can't store the new save there) I have to start a new game each time going through all the missions and then having to ruin the co-op for other players so I can leech high sums of cash from them to pay for renovations.

I am this one trophy away from platinum, I have platinum for all other Assassin Creed games (except from 1 of course) and am a big Assassin Creed fan but Ubisoft insist on fixing an app that very few people even use anyway. This is ridiculous - people who don't even care about the trophy have got it yet after every different solution I have tried I still can't seem to unlock it.

• 2 months later...

RIP platinum trophy. I had this glitch today, its so annoying. I read up on it too and was gonna wait til the end of the game but thought id give it a try. Because of this i bet Ransacking Versailles and I Got Skills will be glitched too! This has been happening to people since release, why is it still happening now? Ubisoft need to admit theres a problem and get these patched ASAP.

• 3 months later...