Problem with street race in single player

Piter-48

I've got a text message from Hao about airport race but it doesn't want to show up on the map. I'm waiting 10 weeks or more in the game. I've done two previous races but that doesn't want to show up. Does anybody have this problem?

Edited by Piter-48

I've got a text message from Hao about airport race but it doesn't want to show up on the map. I'm waiting 10 weeks or more in the game. I've done two previous races but that doesn't want to show up. Does anybody has this problem?

Might have to progress through the story a bit more to do it, not to sure friend.

Have you tried waiting for nighttime? street races are available only during certain hours

This is also true, that probably is your problem to be honest.

Because in all honesty who wants to street race in the day, let's be real.

Edited by NadeShady

I've had to start new game :( Nothing helped, I tried every solution and 3rd race didn't want to show up. Now on a new save I have done 5 street races without any problem but I need to do everything again :( Stupid bug.

I got a hope that everything will be ok now. If a some mission from strangers and freaks will not appear from any reason I don't know if I gonna do platinum on PS4. Some people have problems with missions from strangers and freaks so I gonna see soon.

I've had to start new game :( Nothing helped, I tried every solution and 3rd race didn't want to show up. Now on a new save I have done 5 street races without any problem but I need to do everything again :( Stupid bug.

I got a hope that everything will be ok now. If a some mission from strangers and freaks will not appear from any reason I don't know if I gonna do platinum on PS4. Some people have problems with missions from strangers and freaks so I gonna see soon.

I'm having the same problem too. I refuse to restart the game. I couldn't care less about the platinum or the other trophies for that matter. 

Don't you? This bug needs to be patched. Man I was pissed off but I started new game. Now everything works without any problem. You could start new game too. I know it was waste of time on the first playthrough. Starting a new game is the only one solution that you can use to solve this problem.