Incase you haven't heard: Destiny Xur extended

NadeShady

Destiny: Xur's Stay In The Tower Extended

QccUF2N.jpg

Just incase you haven't heard and you were wondering,

In light of recent online issues, Xur's stay in the tower this week will be extended until at least Monday night at 10 PST. Depending on how the networks look, Xur's visit could potentially last even longer.

Full information from the Destiny forums - http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/87590434/0/0

"We understand that Xur has been hard to reach for a lot of you this weekend, so we’re going to extend his stay. Our current plan is to allow him to remain in the Tower with his current inventory until Monday night at 10pm PST, just before the weekly reset. We’ll also keep an eye on the overall situation, and prolong the extension, as needed, for as long as is feasible. 

Next week, Xur will return to his regular schedule, with refreshed inventory. "

Think this is a good thing from Bungie they understand us.

It's not like he's selling anything worth while. Only thing worth noting is the gjallarhorn upgrade. Most of the people that wanted that upgrade kept trying until they were eventually able to sign on. Still, it was nice of Bungie to extend his stay. Now if they could get him to sell something I want. :hmm:

• Like 2

It's not like he's selling anything worth while. Only thing worth noting is the gjallarhorn upgrade. Most of the people that wanted that upgrade kept trying until they were eventually able to sign on. Still, it was nice of Bungie to extend his stay. Now if they could get him to sell something I want. :hmm:

Yeah, still though, I thought just incase I would post it, some people might be wondering if they would have been able to do it since PSN went offline for two days, glad they were nice enough to think of us though.