Does Anyone Play The Multiplayer?

StormRacer872

I got this game shortly after release, but I don't believe I've ever once played the multiplayer component of it (may have tried finding a lobby and then given up quickly. I think I also recall doing the tutorial but that was a while ago). Does anyone play it and enjoy it? And what is it like, anyways? I'm not really all that familiar with it. I probably won't platinum Arkham Origins, but I do want to try the multiplayer sometime, ideally before Arkham Knight comes out (HYPE IS REAL).

If you are not looking for the platinum, there is a lot of others mp games to enjoy. The difference here is that there are 3 teams. But weapons are not so different between each others, and with 3 people by team is difficult to create strategies.

Stay away too much pain and suffering for trophy hunters. That being said:

Will be holding a session Jan 16 12pm Pacific Standard time if interested please add me kazi1010111 to your friend's list with AO trophy in message. Also if you don't have a chatpad I'd recommend using a USB keyboard which I personally find easier.  I need Predator Paragon, Know Thy Enemy, Tales of Gotham but mainly the first two which can be done in the same session as Batman if he takes down all six elites. 

The main idea is that we'll let Batman get the paragon trophy and shoot him to keep hero from winning the match (or keep intimidation level low) and once he's done his part Robin goes for his turn (and gets killed if intimidation meter gets high). 

• 3 weeks later...