This episode is a bit shorter, but...

Compared to the last 2 episodes of BTTF, this third installment is quite a bit shorter, but the story seems a little more involved.

As I mentioned in another post, I have not seen the BTTF movies, so I do not know what, if any, true parallels there are to the actual movies, but the story-line is such that the player is kept engaged and it possesses a "flow" that is not in the least bit awkward or clumsy.

Overall the third installment still offers plenty of fun and leaves the player wanting more, even though it is (or sure seemed to be) a little on the short side. Looking forward to episode 4 to see what awaits Marty & Doc.

Compared to the last 2 episodes of BTTF, this third installment is quite a bit shorter, but the story seems a little more involved.

As I mentioned in another post, I have not seen the BTTF movies, so I do not know what, if any, true parallels there are to the actual movies, but the story-line is such that the player is kept engaged and it possesses a "flow" that is not in the least bit awkward or clumsy.

Overall the third installment still offers plenty of fun and leaves the player wanting more, even though it is (or sure seemed to be) a little on the short side. Looking forward to episode 4 to see what awaits Marty & Doc.

Hey Wade... this is definitely shorter than the previous BTTF games. Unfortunately 3, 4, and 5 don't seem to add up (time-wise) to the 1st couple episodes. 3 and 4 are quite short but 5 bumps back up there a bit.

I really enjoyed these episodes and the sequence of events works nicely into the movies IMO. There are a bunch of references to what happened in the movies. I find it a bit hard to believe you haven't seen the movies! I would definitely recommend them ;)

I would also recomend the movies. Especially given the age of them, they where made pretty well. Loved the games also.

Yeah, we are gonna' pick the movies up. I don't know why we never watched them, I have always liked Christopher Loyd since Taxi days, and Michael J. Fox since Family Ties.