Humble Indie Bundle #3 is Live!

Dreakon139

logo.png

http://www.humblebundle.com/

As has been the case with the last two Humble Indie Bundles, pay what you like for five classic Indie titles and decide where the money goes. If you want to donate $5 and put $2.50 towards charity and $2.50 towards the developers, so be it. If you want $100 to go all to charity for your games, so be it. If you just want to spend a buck for all of the games and leave it at that, you got it. ;) Whatever you spend and wherever you direct it, it all goes to a good cause (charities, supporting Indie developers, supporting no DRM, supporting 'pay what you want' models, supporting Mac and Linux releases, etc)

The games this time around are Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight and And Yet It Moves. All in their Windows, Mac and Linux glory.

Enjoy. ;)

Only available for another week or two!

• 2 weeks later...

I urge everyone to buy this bundle, even if you have no interest in the games in it.

The "Pay what you want" business model is a beautiful thing, and needs to be brought into the mainstream more. As such, I buy every single pay what you want thing I ever come across.

You should too.

Since people actually seem to be discussing this now... two updates...

Bonus Games: Steel Storm and Atom Zombie Smasher are two indie titles that have been added to the bundle. Buy the bundle and get those two bonus games as well.

Bundle In A Bundle: Pay more than the average of $5.72 (subject to change), and you'll receive all of the games in Humble Indie Bundle #2 as well. Those games include Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge Of The Titans.

Enjoy! :)

Only a day or so left!

The Humble Indie Bundle #3 is now over.

It raised $2,167,591.12, around 30% of which (I think) goes to charity.

Congratulations and my thanks to everyone that took part.

Wow! Let's hope they make an even better humble indie bundle next time that offers as much as this one. I'm totally loving having both the #2 and #3 packs thanks to this one.

The funny thing is, I bought this and I really haven't looked at it since. I guess I did it more on principle than anything, but I'm pretty sure these games will come in handy should I ever decide to install Linux on my laptop again (not many games on there and cross-platform FTW).