SingStar Help Needed.

Homestar1992

So this new scoring system is doing my head in, normally in the past the old PS2/PS3 scoring system was from 0000 to 9999 and getting "SingStar" rank was anything over 9000. In this new PS4 scoring system, the score is from 0 to 2,800,000+ (from what I've seen on the online leaderboards.) and I don't have enough talent to get the "SingStar" rank. If anyone knows what the minimum score to get in order to get the "SingStar" rank can you please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

That is the exact reason I'm not going to plat the PS4 version. I did the PS3 version just before they changed it all up. I went on it recently to see what they changed, tried a song I used to SingStar score every time, and nope, not even close.

That is the exact reason I'm not going to plat the PS4 version. I did the PS3 version just before they changed it all up. I went on it recently to see what they changed, tried a song I used to SingStar score every time, and nope, not even close.

I can confirm that this version of SingStar is bullshit! :P In order to get the "SingStar" ranking on the new score system, you need to get a score of at least 2,800,000. Doubly sucks that you can't change the difficulty and I've heard that the scoring system on PS4 is set to the "Medium" difficulty that was used in the previous versions. And I can also confirm that some of the songs that you could've used to obtain "SingStar" ranks on the PS3 do not work. Tried myself with the ones I could use and I barely got "SuperStar" rank.

I can confirm that this version of SingStar is bullshit! :P In order to get the "SingStar" ranking on the new score system, you need to get a score of at least 2,800,000. Doubly sucks that you can't change the difficulty and I've heard that the scoring system on PS4 is set to the "Medium" difficulty that was used in the previous versions. And I can also confirm that some of the songs that you could've used to obtain "SingStar" ranks on the PS3 do not work. Tried myself with the ones I could use and I barely got "SuperStar" rank.

Thanks for telling me, I will now not plat any more SingStar's. :P

But seriously, that really sucks.

I'm with you on this one bud. They changed the scoring system on PS3 too. It's absolutely bullshit because they have made the songs (like Do Wah Diddy) almost impossible to attain the 2.8mil score. The best I ever did on that song was barely scraping like 2.3mil and that's meant to be one of the EASIEST songs.

I'm with you on this one bud. They changed the scoring system on PS3 too. It's absolutely bullshit because they have made the songs (like Do Wah Diddy) almost impossible to attain the 2.8mil score. The best I ever did on that song was barely scraping like 2.3mil and that's meant to be one of the EASIEST songs.

I got SingStar on that the other night. That song is still easy.

I really hate this new score system. Doesn't allow any slack and getting anything above 2.6 mill is a pain in the ass.

• Like 1