Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass details revealed

Azaan60

http://nzgamer.com/news/8613/dragon-ball-xenoverse-season-pass-detailed-new-characters-announced.html 

Bandai Namco have outlined a Season Pass for Dragon Ball Xenoverse, which will see new characters, outfits, special moves, quests, and more added to the game post-launch in three separate drops.

The first add-on pack, due out in March 2015, includes three playable characters (GT Goku, Pan, and GT Trunks), four Time Patrol quests, 12 regular quests, 15 special moves, and five costumes. This will be followed later on by a second DLC pack containing exclusive playable characters, quests, special moves, and costumes, while a third pack adds the Turtle Hermit set, Jaco the Space Patroller, and other "highly exclusive content."

As well as revealing the Season Pass, Bandai Namco have announced a number of new fighters, bringing the cast to a total of 159 characters. Dragon Ball Xenoverse sees villains Mira and Towa turning characters into foes, and Gotenks, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, the Androids, and the Great Apes are the latest to join them. Omega Shenron and Gogeta SS4, meanwhile, have also been confirmed for the game.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse comes to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on February 27.

ugh, I may just wait for a complete edition like what they did with Ninja Storm 3

Little bit of topic here, but I just hate the idea of season passes. Now it's in a DBZ game. Really? It's nice to be entitled to DLC, but a lot games just kinda shove it in your face and seem to have little value now.

"Wow. Look at all this stuff you can't get if you don't give us more money." Is basically how all season passes are starting to sound to me.

Besides, What if you don't like the DLC? Not all of the details are given out for the three DLC packs. Just the first one.

• Like 2