Project DIVA F 2nd's DLC Collection

Are you ready for the 10th DLC Update? You should be!! Because this time, they brought us two amazing classic songs!

Unfortunately, there is no Free Skins included in this Update, But never fear, the 11th Update will bring us the final wave of Skins!

What's included in the 10th DLC Update?

dlc_song_10_01.jpgdlc_song_10_02.jpg

dlc_module_10_02.jpgdlc_module_10_01.jpg

So, What do you think? i'm sure there's atleast one of these two songs that is a favorite to everyone! Mine are both!

The 11th Update is Exclusive (more like, delayed for us) to US and EU only, because JP already got the items included in a previous Update! It's going to hit on the 28th (US) and 29th (EU) of April!

One last thing i've been informed of, Do you guys remember the different P-Styles for Hatsune Miku~~~? Hmhmhmhm, i'll not spoil this one until later!

Stay tuned for the Final Two waves of the DLC Updates coming soon, Hope you liked the current Update!

Edited by Timanthon

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you guys, How ya doin'? It's time for the 11th DLC Update, bringing some Sexiness to the game in the US and EU (JP already got them!), Let's start!

What's in the 11th DLC Update?

Swimwear of each Vocaloid, along with a sexy tan version too!

dlc_module_11_01.jpgdlc_module_11_02.jpg

dlc_module_11_03.jpgdlc_module_11_04.jpg

dlc_module_11_05.jpgdlc_module_11_06.jpgdlc_module_11_07.jpg

Even the DLC characters (Teto, Haku, Neru) came out with their sexy looks, Along with everyone's favorite, Sakine Meiko!

dlc_module_11_08.jpgdlc_module_11_09.jpg

dlc_module_11_10.jpgdlc_module_11_11.jpg

Lastly, two Free (for the first 39 days only) DLC skins:

dlc_skin_11_01.jpgdlc_skin_11_02.jpg

What do you think of the Semi-final DLC Update? I thought that it's all right, the Trickster skin looks cute, But i'm not so sure about the Kittycape one...

The next Update will be my last, Stay tuned until i update the thread! 

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for the last DLC Update, the 12th, Are you ready?

What does this Update include?

dlc_song_12_01.jpgdlc_song_12_02.jpg

dlc_module_12_02.jpgdlc_module_12_01.jpg

And Lastly, A Module that many people might remember.

dlc_module_12_03.jpg

This is the last Update of the game, It saddens me a lot to not be able to keep you guys tuned anymore, And i'd like to thank everyone who showed support by posting on here, it really means so much to me!

But, i've decided that my next post on here will be reviewing the DLC, saying what's my favorite and all that.

Lastly, i'm working on F 2nd's trophy guide at the moment, once it has been published, i'll be writing a complete review for the whole DIVA series.

So, if you are interested, Be sure to stay tuned!

Oh and most importantly, You should tell us what's your favorite Update out of all 12!

Edited by Timanthon

Hi Timanthon.

Thanks for all your efforts with this - I really enjoyed following and looking forward to each update.

Furthermore, I found your updates to be very quick and informative, unlike the Vocaloid wiki which always seemed out of date in regards to DLC songs and release information.

I think my favourite update was number 8. At least I think that's right - it is the one with Just Be Friends and magnet.

This is primarily because I love the 39's Giving Day from 2010 - I still think this is the best live concert with so much talent on show! I know SPiCa (Live) is in F 2nd, but I'd love to see more live songs in future games.

Here's to the next game - hopefully Extend on PS4 and PS Vita!

Thanks.

Alex.

Edited by BOOTP
  • Like 1