DLC Suggestions

So I noticed at some point the site started tracking individual DLC trophies... with nice features like what the DLC is called, the number of trophies that belong to it, etc.

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing are DLC suggestions.  For example, the site suggesting what DLC to purchase or play next.  Though I don't think the site has the ability to know what DLC you've already purchased from the store (unless you have gotten at least one trophy for it)...

Basically, this was spawned by the fact that there's a 10% discount available this weekend, and I've decided to purchase any and all games possible retail going forward.  So naturally, any remaining wallet funds or discounts should go towards digital purchases, which would be largely relegated to DLC.  There are so many random pieces of DLC out there for almost every game that I own, it's a bit daunting to think about which are actually worth buying, which I would never ever want to buy, which have trophies, etc.  Having a way to see the DLC (and their trophies) for the games that I own, possibly sorted/filtered based on some sort of algorithm (higher trophy percentage's of the base game show at the top, rarity of the trophies in the DLC maybe, excluding the DLC the site knows I own because I have trophies in it... something like that...) just to give me a starting point on what I might want to look for.

Not that I would ever expect this site to be a vehicle for promoting that people purchase anything from the Playstation Store... but I think it'd be kind of nice for informational purposes.

EDIT: Just realized you can get essentially this by looking at the Trophy Log and opting to Show DLC... boy is my face red.

Edited by Dreakon13