Because it can happen to anyone.

(Using traductor)

I am Victor007 today I discovered that I have put in the dirty list have two online trophies in GTA IV, what happened is when emepze to play online mode on my first games was a person who hacked things in the game itself, helicopters, planes, UFOs, and that person gave several people heading steadily money, which he did in a game go up 10 levels, I'm not a hacker, I spend many hours taking trophies and hurt me and they sent me the lsita clean , hide the game on PS3 to not look in your lists, wanted to know if hiding lsita trophies GTA IV could PLEASE go back to put in the clean area, please anyone had been in that game and have 10 levels five minutes, but I am not hacker, you can see I've been taking trophies since 2009 and it's all legal, please could readmitirme a legal player?

Thanks and regards.

Something like this happened to me on my old account. It was in 2011 when I didn't care about trophies, I was playing Call of Duty: World at War online and a hack had unlocked around 70% of the trophies. Fortunately I can't say I have any unlegit trophies on this account

I'm sorry to hear about what happened... I'd be VERY frustrated.  -_- But there was a way to overcome it, you knew they were unlegit. You shouldn't have synced the trophies. You should have backed-up and restored your PS3. (The restore deletes the unsynced trophies.)

don't sync your Trophies so the hacks don't show up on the PSN.

Instead, backup just your Save Games to USB or PS+, then delete the PS3 User to wipe the local Trophy data. Recreate the PS3 User, connect it to your PSN account and resync Trophies to download the clean data.

Edited by Aexzia

You shouldn't have synced the trophies. You should have backed-up and restored your PS3. (The restore deletes the unsynced trophies.)

First part is correct - don't sync your Trophies so the hacks don't show up on the PSN.

The second part is unnecessary - the backup / restore process on PS3 takes hours and is completely unreliable.

Instead, backup just your Save Games to USB or PS+, then delete the PS3 User to wipe the local Trophy data. Recreate the PS3 User, connect it to your PSN account and resync Trophies to download the clean data.

I had to do that to clean up after randomly connecting to a hacked CoD lobby and it worked fine.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

First part is correct - don't sync your Trophies so the hacks don't show up on the PSN.

The second part is unnecessary - the backup / restore process on PS3 takes hours and is completely unreliable.

I had to do that to clean up after randomly connecting to a hacked CoD lobby and it worked fine.

I hadn't bothered to think of doing it like that. But yeah, doing it that way is obviously a lot easier and faster. I'll edit my post.

Edited by Aexzia