Soundtrack Changes

MMDE

I have yet to play the game, but one thing I was very worried about was if they were going to change the soundtrack. This it seems they have done with a new recording of it. I really liked the original soundtrack, and it really added a lot to the game. I hope this new soundtrack is close to the original, but I hope even more that they have an option to use the old soundtrack.

Does anyone else get annoyed when they remaster games like this and change the soundtrack? Sure it's fine if they allow to still have the old soundtrack, but what if they don't have that option...

I think DuckTales Remastered allowed for the original NES soundtrack, at least if you bought it with points you had earned in the game. While the remastered soundtrack was nice, I actually very much preferred the original.

Final Fantasy X just forced the new soundtrack.

Edited by MMDE

Monkey island 1 and 2 remastered soundtracks were brilliant - as good as the originals on Amiga (where I originally played the games)

As long as the soundtrack is as good quality as those I will be very, very happy.

Earthworm Jim HD soundtrack was as good as the original too so there is hope.

Can't wait to get this on my VITA - wish all those above and Ducktales would join the VITA party too one day.

Monkey island 1 and 2 remastered soundtracks were brilliant - as good as the originals on Amiga (where I originally played the games)

As long as the soundtrack is as good quality as those I will be very, very happy.

This game's soundtrack already was in high quality. Just go listen to it on youtube or something.

I do hope it will be as good, but I also hope they allow for the option to use the old soundtrack too.

Edited by MMDE