Bug Save and veteran mode

kokinho95

Hello, first sorry for my english..

After 2 years i have start to play WaW for platinum trophy. But, when i have start the game, on campain mode i have see that i have finish all mission in " recruit " except 3-4 mission what have the Veteran symbol.

2 years ago i have make 5-6 missions on veteran mode for te specific trophy, example semper fidelis, but on the game i have "recruit".

Now, my question is, I must play on veteran mode only the remaining mission ( for the specific trophy ) and after play all other mission on " expert" for the gold trophy, or i must play the veteran mode ony the remaining mission and after play all the campaign mode on "expert"?

What i must do? Tips?

Sorry..

Yo need to have the "Skull" within the game menu, even if you have all the trophies to prove that you beated the game on veteran, if the game glitched on you, get the bronze trophies for beating the respective levels on veteran, and then complete the missions on Hardened (Curtido), but only the ones   that has the "recruit" mark on it, and you'll get your trophie.

PS: if you have any other doubt check this trophie guide, http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/call-of-duty-world-at-war/guide/

Edited by edu_gamer
  • Like 1

Yo need to have the "Skull" within the game menu, even if you have all the trophies to prove that you beated the game on veteran, if the game glitched on you, get the bronze trophies for beating the respective levels on veteran, and then complete the missions on Hardened (Curtido), but only the ones   that has the "recruit" mark on it, and you'll get your trophie.

PS: if you have any other doubt check this trophie guide, http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/call-of-duty-world-at-war/guide/

Aaah ok, thank you so much ! I have understand. Wish me luck for the levels on veteran mode ahaha D:

Good Luck and Hala Madrid!!!! ;)

Thank youu! ;) these evening 2 missions... Relentless and burn em out.. 2 hours ! :o yess hala madrid ;)

Edit: i must play the last mission on veteran and the first four mission on expert, hardened... But, if i play the downfall, the missions remain on the menu?

Edited by kokinho95

The trophies are based on your menu display. So you don't really have to follow the story in order. After every replay you can return to menu and improve your progress. 

A gold trophy will pop after you have all the missions on hardened or higher. However if you're running for platinum you will have to finish the hole game on vet.