Icon and Trophy Bugs

Sevennings

My friend played Titan Attacks on my PS4 yesterday afternoon, and all trophies he got is secret ponchos' ones. The timestamp is quit mass. Also, both Titan Attacks and Secret ponchos showed the same icon ( Secret Ponchos) in XMB. No similar situation happened before. Have any of you guys met the same problem? I have to pronounce that I did not do any cheating during the game, and it is quit confusing me, because my trophy set for secret ponchos looks like fake ones.

Edited by Sevennings

Hey, is this a PS4 issue? If so next time you have a PS4 issue it should be posted in the PS4 area of the forums, this area of the forums is Feedback, Suggestions, & Bugs for this website ;)

Anyway, on topic, if I'm reading this right you're saying that while playing Titan Attacks, your friend got trophies in a completely different game (Secret Ponchos), even though he wasn't playing Secret Ponchos? That's actually an issue with the PS4 that has to do with downloading and installing multiple games at the same time, it somehow screws with the trophies and in some cases makes it to where they unlock in another game. I haven't read too much on the issue but I think that's the basics of the issue.

• Like 1