These games have no sound?

Whichever game (of sonics ultimate genesis colletion) I play, there is no sound. No music, no sound effectives (Except for the system menu if I push the select button). But there is some music at the menu page, and I already checked the audio control in options, every bar is maximum.

Anybody meets the same issue?

By the way I use "Gold Wireless Stereo Headset" produced by Sony. I don't know whether the issue is caused by this headset.

Edited by Nia_Smart

Did you try to see if there is sound when you unplug the headset? Also make sure your sliders are turned with music on. The Gold Headsets can be slid so that only voices come through so you may just need to adjust your sliders on your headset to get music again.

Start with unplugging the headset and see if that fixes it.

It's the headset. I know because I had the very same problem.

For some reason, the Gold headset (which I also use) doesn't work right with this collection while it's fine with pretty much everything else.

EDIT: Fixed some sloppy typing.

Edited by Quaedam_Animae
  • Like 1

Did you try to see if there is sound when you unplug the headset? Also make sure your sliders are turned with music on. The Gold Headsets can be slid so that only voices come through so you may just need to adjust your sliders on your headset to get music again.

Start with unplugging the headset and see if that fixes it.

I use a monitor to display, and it has no speakers... :D And that's why I bought a headset.

Refer to Quaedam_Animae's post, I guess the gold headset doesn't work right with this game.

Still thanks. :P

Edited by Nia_Smart
  • Like 1