$ cat /home/mokrinsky/trophies | grep Platinum

mokrinsky

9fnJdrT.png
Picture by awesome Floriiss

Hello and welcome to my small not only platinum corner!

You can't find here something extraordinary cause I'm not hardcore gamer anymore, and I prefer just to enjoy games. However, I'm trying to achieve platinum in most games, but it's not mandatory for me.
Even it's not clear looking at my checklist, my favourite genres are platformers, hack'n'slash RPGs and cooperative games. I'm a little bit oldschool guy, so I also will play most reissues like Grim Fandango HD, Resident Evil HD, what else is going?...
You want to ask me something? Feel free to message me there or using PM. BTW, I'm addicted to linguistics, so you can write me in most european or slavic languages - I'll understand.

Finally, my trophies:

My plats
S261b87.pngS1cd51c.pngSb84bd4.pngScfe600.pngS561bb4.png
S23ca1f.pngSc3e061.pngSe8ba7b.pngSdfee84.pngS5915a0.png
S611100.pngS352d15.pngS888f20.pngSd17f90.pngS87e6a8.png
S1f7c1c.pngS12e675.pngS1628ef.pngS0de3be.pngS34c47e.png
Sa00314.pngSf07239.pngSd4ad83.pngSa24e69.pngS24143b.png

S719386.pngS6344af.png

My 100%s
Se7d099.pngS7f8330.pngS37f687.pngS691180.png

Working on
S4802da.pngS9484fb.pngS8dda63.png

Dropped
S549d41.png

FAQ: (some mostly useless information, will be updated over time)

What means the topic title?
It's linux command, but styled for this topic. Everything could be real :) If you're new in linux, small explanation:
$ - means simple user (without administrative rights)
cat - is command to print file content
/home/mokrinsky/trophies - example name of the file (home - head directory for user subdirectories, mokrinsky is my PSN username, trophies - filename)
| - symbol to separate some commands. It means like "do first command, then do second command with result of the first".
grep - is tool to filter text. In this case it should print only lines where is the word "Platium".

What consoles do you have?
Now I have PS4, PSP and PS Vita.
In future I'll get back PS3 to finish some games. And also thinking about Xbox360 (mostly because of Fable series).

What means dropped games?
Games which I can plat, but I don't enjoy playing it. It still could be finished, but I don't want to do it right now. For example, now there is only one game - inFamous: First Light, cause to plat it I need to grind arena, It's too boring.
I don't include there PS3 games cause my playstyle changed, but I have no ps3 anymore and cannot finish these games.

How did you get trophy XXX?
Most of trophies I got without guides or manuals. The only one information I use is Missable and Bugged statuses of trophies. And sometimes I check time needed to finish game.
However, all the information about trophies you heed you can get on this site. Mothertongue russians (I believe I'm not the only one here :D) can also check stratege.ru.

You have plat in this game, but you don't have DLC trophies. Why?
Depends on the game. Sometimes cause I own/owned disk version of the game and don't have DLC (for example, Dante's Inferno). Sometimes cause I get plat before DLC release (for example, Guacamelee!).
There are also only two games with this problem, but maybe situation will be changed. I sold finished disk games, so I don't want to get it for the second time just to finish DLC.

2015 checklist:(one of the following)

1615/2000 trophies (started with ±700)
21/20 plats (started with 4) - DONE
183.282/100.000 world (started with ±500.000)
3.741/3.000 country (started with ±9.000)

ABC plat list: (I'm not gonna boost it specially, just a list for myself)

A: Assassin's Creed II
B:
C: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
D: Destiny
E: Ether One
F: Far Cry 4
G: Guacamelee
H:
I: Infamous: Second Son
J: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
K:
L: LEGO: The Lord of the Rings
M: Murdered: Soul Suspect
N: Need for Speed (2015)
O: (The) Order 1886
P:
Q:
R: Rocket League
S: Sound Shapes
T: Teslagrad
U:
V:
W: (The) Wolf Among Us
X:
Y:
Z:

My guides: (i'm not the best author, but i'm trying to do my best. this is also the way to develop my english a bit)

Need for Speed (2015)
Life is Strange - in progress

Hall of fame:

Edited by mokrinsky
  • Like 2

1L8a3cbe.png

:platinum: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Small review:

Finally, finished this game. Not so glad about it, it's very interesting game which I would like to play another one time. But it's pretty linear, i've done mostly all sidequests, so one time is enough for this game.

The game is not so difficult, even with Nightmare. Yes, at the beginning you need to think, to boost defense abilities, but closer to the end you don't need bottles for bossfights at all... Most difficult "boss" for me was first dragon at Emprise du Lion. The only one thing is really hard is length of the game (I've spent 100hrs starting one the Nightmare). So, for the difficulty I put 4/10

Gameplay... Well, as every Dragon Age game, and most of Bioware games - it's incredible! I could play this game all the day long. It's interesting, emotive, nice-looking. If you didn't already got it - go and get it as fast as you can. Small bad thing - closer to the end of the game to get some items you need to play some kind of 3d platformer, jump with game physic which is not made for it. Afterall, 10/10 for gameplay.

• 1 month later...

1La1fbfb.png

:platinum:LEGO The Lord of the Rings (PS Vita)

Without any review. Enjoyment - 3/10 (well, I've got Vita for playing while traveling, so it's like 6/10 this way, but not so funny). Difficulty - 1/10.

1Lc42e03.png

:platinum:Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS Vita)

Damn god I hate this game! Well, it's nice, really. It's funny, nice-looking, etc etc. But WHYYYY they've made such a terrible camera and controls? All I want from this game is turning right when I move my stick right. But no, it doesn't. You tell me change it in options. Well, sure, I tried, but it changed everything to reverse, so when first stick works fine, second becomes terrible. Camera is not controllable normally in any case. So, I put my personal rating for this game: Controls&Camera: 0/10
About other things... Enjoyment: 8/10, it's pretty funny, Daxter is very nice guy :D. Difficulty: 5/10. I'm not fan of 3D platformers, prefer classic 2D like Rayman, so maybe it's much easier, but for me it's so.

• 8 months later...

Much time passed since I updated this thread for a last time. Now I've made another update.

Since the last time I've got 16 plats:

• inFamous Second Son
  • Wolf Among Us
  • The Walking Dead S1
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • The Order 1886
  • Far Cry 4
  • Sound Shapes (2 plats)
  • Life is Strange
  • Teslagrad
  • Ether One
  • Dying Light
  • Rocked League
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Need for Speed Rivals
  • Need for Speed 2015

So, I've done a part of my 2015 checklist - I've reached 20 plats and now I have 25, and till the end of the year I think I'll make some more.

And also I have few 100%s:

• The Walking Dead S2
  • Valiant Hearts
  • Never Alone (well, it was 100% when I've done it, but later DLC was released so it's not 100% anymore)

Few days ago I wrote my very first gameguide for the Need for Speed 2015. It's not the great guide but I'm glad for it as for the first. Now I'm writing a second one which should be better then my first (even the game is much easier than NFS, but I just love that game and it's pleasure to write something useful about it).

Edited by mokrinsky

• 2 weeks later...

Few recent news.

First of all, I had a new banner by awesome Floriiss. Now it looks like it looks, maybe in future I'll make it dynamically changing over my progress, thinking about the way of doing this.

Next, I have 2 new plats.

1L9829fa.png
:platinum: #26 Transistor

I like this game! It's a bit unusual, a bit original, a bit interesting (well, I tried to understand wtf is happening but finally decided to read a plot in google), and has A HUGE BIT of awesome music. Skillsystem surprised me, I was sitting for an hour just to try out every combination and find something comfortable for me. Enjoyed this game very much.

1L0fbf8c.png
:platinum: #27 Wolfenstein: The New Order

After Far Cry 4, Advanced Warfare, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline - biggest part of AAA FPS titles for last few years - I finally found a game that was kinda challenging for me. It was really hard for me to play Uber in this game. Maybe the reason is that there is no autorifle with sniper zoom (it's my favorite type of weapon), maybe it was cause I've done it in on solution, without farming all the perks before playing Uber... Anyway, much up to MachineGames, they did a good job making this game. And yes - I cried like a baby when I had a bad dream ingame and woke up in... Wolfenstein 3D! One of the best easter eggs I ever seen! Glad I played this game. Sure I'll play the prequel.

Next games are LEGO The Hobbit and Beyond: Two Souls. About the first one asked my girlfriend, she likes Tolkien's universe. The second one is Quantic Dream game, so It's pretty must-platinum to me.

Edited by mokrinsky