"Next Unlock" In factions

ashkilljoy

Hiya there. I see no one has given you an answer yet,so here I'll do my best.

I do believe that one-use boosters carry over between journey to journey because I have a friend who plays often and very rarely does he use them up and he has around 300 in total of all types of boosters. I use my almost immediately after getting one from completing my missions~

As for the unlocking,depending on what you're after,some do take a lot of blue parts to unlock. Recently I reached 50,000 unlock to get the Dia de Los Muertos mask I had been wanting forever. It's a sick mask!

Anyway,hope I've helped somehow. Anything else you need to ask about the game please feel free to ask me. I play Factions a lot and if you ever would like to team up,let me know.

• Like 3

Boosters do carry over after completing 12 weeks cycle!

After 7000 something points you DO NOT receive additional skill points, so max amount for them is 12 or 13 I don`t remember exactly....after 25000 you can get cosmetic stuff, like member before me replied, such as masks, hats/helmets etc.

• Like 1

I'd like to add that, once you reach 7000 parts, you would have got all of the gameplay upgrades the game has to offer and you shouldn't worry too much about leveling up anymore. Any further unlockable will be in increments of 25,000 parts.

Also, the maximum amount of parts before no more cosmetic upgrades is 150,000 or so. That's over 100 hours of gameplay, for sure.

• Like 1