Anyone think they're making Max Payne 3 sound big?

The22ndTK

It looks frickin' awesome to me! If I was not saving up 500 bucks for the Vita, I would have pre-ordered it by now. Someday I will get it if it is received favorably by gamers. Also, no, I do not think they are making to big a deal out of it, no more than MW3 and BF# (both of which deserved the hype IMO).

It looks frickin' awesome to me! If I was not saving up 500 bucks for the Vita, I would have pre-ordered it by now. Someday I will get it if it is received favorably by gamers. Also, no, I do not think they are making to big a deal out of it, no more than MW3 and BF# (both of which deserved the hype IMO).

Look at the latest max payne 3 multiplayer video. They spent quite a while telling the viewers how epic it is but it looks pretty normal to me. I know max payne is going to be good but I think they are over doing it. It's not that special.

Look at the latest max payne 3 multiplayer video. They spent quite a while telling the viewers how epic it is but it looks pretty normal to me. I know max payne is going to be good but I think they are over doing it. It's not that special.

I guess only time will tell! :D