Should i buy this?

anton1453

A lot of people might be asking them self or others should i buy fluster cluck?

A clean answer is no.

Here is why:

The game it self is very bad, i myself came in with a match with my friends in local game play and we got bored of this game withing a few minutes. It looks awesome on all trailers and everywhere, it seems like a very fun title. But once you get in to the game you feel it immediately this game is pure crap and you want your money back.

I could make a huge list of the reasons why it is bad and why it ain't funny, the game play and the concept but that would take to long.

The so called campaign and the battle mode is the same thing, All game modes feel the same and plays out the same in the end.

It doesn't support multiplier so no trophy boosting for you! :/

Tho local can be boosted a bit, like 3 trophies. That will say if you have 4 controllers!

The other trophies you have to fight for and you have actually to have a friend that are willing to play this lousy title for a long time.

I bought my copy for 4$ so i ain't so pissed about a refund but i don't feel like it was worth adding to my list at all.

Is the trophies easy or is it a challenge?

The trophies are not easy, maybe for some players but not many.

Then it is a challenge?

Nope, just a really boring time for nearly no reward at all. Most people don't even want to finish this game even if they know they could.

315 Trophy points... Hell no!

Trophy rating:

Boring, long, grind and not really rewarding.

Game rating:

Terrible and should not be played by anyone at all, unless you are crazy ^^

Game website ratings: (Mostly community)

IGN

Gamespot - most votes!

Gamerankings

metacritic

Over all: Mostly negative!

No hate, just trying to save some wallets!

Now it might look like i am hating on this game but i try not to, it has some very, very small "good" features and it looks really awesome.

I think that if they decided to work a bit more on it they would succeed very well and i would be playing it 24/7!

I am going to check out the other games this company makes since they have my type of humor when it comes to games but in this title was not able to show it off as they could have! 

Edited by anton1453