Batman Arkham Asylum

A7X_x_Avenged

Okay so here's my story .... I bought Batman Arkham Asylum for the ps3 a few weeks ago brand new.... when it arrived it turned out to be the crappy platinum version, I've been trying to sell it for ages now on eBay and I don't want to give it away for free because then I would lose £20

so I was wondering if any of you guys was interested... It is still in the wrapping it is unused.... so just message me or comment on this if you want to,

***Please Note***

It is the PAL version and I am only going to ship it within the UK :ninja:

post-3176-0-65124700-1333550898_thumb.jpg

Thanks. But why is it the wrong version? What about it don't you like? Does it not have trophies or something? I am interested... I'm in Canada though, so if you can't find anyone else from the UK, look no further.

Most likely he doesn't like the case, the same way some people hate greatest hits because of the red case. I personally don't care about that kinda stuff but to a video game collector it tarnishes their collection.

• Like 1

If you got another one, what are you doing with the platinum one?

I think he bought a copy (didn't realize it was Platinum Ed.) online. Once he got it, and realized it was not the original, he purchased a different copy. Now he's trying to sell off the Platinum Edition. Just speculation though ;)

For now dont worry about the case, just play the game xD

But I get what you mean, I have Assassin's Creed 2 in a "Greatest Hits" case and I hate it. I should've never sold my original

I say, just go to your videogame store like Gamestop or Game and just ask for a case. I did that for a game and Gamestop gave me a case without any problems