FFXV Demo isn't 1080p/30FPS

StormRacer872

From IGN (http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/02/21/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-final-fantasy-xv-demo):

"The final version will run in full HD, but the demo 'doesn't run in 1080p or 30 frames per second.'" 

​Well... alright then. I get that it's only a demo (and one of an incomplete game at that), but it can't even do 30FPS? Hopefully it won't be TOO far below. 

Despite them showing us a lot of stuff, the game still has at least one full year of development ahead, so some things can be hard to manage. Stuff like this happens with game betas, and Episode Duscae qualifies more as a beta than it does as a demo, I'd say (many of the things we'll get may not be in the final game, and the finished product will most certainly include much more stuff at every level) 

I don't think there will be massive slowdowns though, hopefully the experience doesn't get damaged because of this. I honestly can't wait xD

I honestly don't care how it performs (as long as it's not glaringly obvious) since we'll finally be getting our first taste of the long-anticipated Final Fantasy XV.  And like Omar said, it still has another 40% of development to get through according to the devs, and if it does turn out to be noticeable then it'll certainly be fixed before XV's official release. :)

Less than a month to go... hurry up!   :yay: