Suggestion for a new feature

alebrego

Hi guys :)

I'm here to propose a new feature i think it could be nice for the trophy-hunters.

qjfWn5S.jpg

Yup, a "To Do List"-page, that you can manage when you're logged in and where you can search games and add them to your To-do-list.

It's not a simple trophy-checklist that can be written in a forum-topic, from this page, you could see how some of your stats would be if you'll plat that game you've added into your To-do-list.

Maybe it's not that simple to implement it, so it could be a premium-member-only feature ( another reason to subscribe premium, too  xD )

Feel free to snipe at me  :lol:

I'm not a premium member, so i don't know if there is already a backlog feature, or if you mean the "trophy advisor" feature, but that works only with the games you have.

I wanna a feature that let you plan and manage with games that you (maybe) don't have yet.

I'm sorry, but how committed to playing a game are you if you haven't purchased it yet.

What you want sounds more like a Want List or Wish List.

I'm sorry, but how committed to playing a game are you if you haven't purchased it yet.

I'm sorry if I'm not rich enough to spend 70€ on day one and I wait 3-4 months for a price drop.

What you want sounds more like a Want List or Wish List.

I suggested a Wish List section to Sly a few times.

Didn't seem to catch.

Edited by DocDoomII

:lol: I wanna buy a lot of games that i haven't already bought, and maybe i wanna see where i'm going to be in the leaerboard if i plat that 5 games that i've added to the wishlist/to-do-list, without using a pen, a brain or a calculator :lol: and maybe i wanna see that before purchase them :lol: