Bought the DLCs, can't find them

Ragowit

I went to the PS Store website and bought the two DLCs for Velocity 2X, and added them to my PS4 download queue from there. When I got home and started the game so couldn't I find the DLCs, even though it said I had purchased them and it said they were installed. I tried to delete the game and redownload it again but the same result happened.

Anyone encountered this before and know of a solution?

Here's a video showing my problem:

UPDATE: Solution found! If anyone else encounter this, goto: Settings --> PSN --> Restore Licenses --> Restore

Edited by Ragowit

Take backup of your save, and try to delete everything save/settings related to the game as well as the game. I've had a game where the activation of the DLCs was saved in the savefile, which made me have to delete my save file for the game to recognize the DLCs. The real kicker was that I was almost done with the main game, and to get all the DLC trophies I needed some of the progress I had made, which was both hard and had taken me a long time.

Edited by MMDE

I bought the dlc as well but havent play velocity yet, is it like resogun where the dlc is installed but buying the dlc just unlocks it. Speaking of finding dlc, when i bought tales from the borderlands and telltales game of thrones it took me a while to find out how to download the damn episodes because i couldnt find the link to the first episodes

• 5 months later...