some question about ACE

CriminalCrimson

the game is awesome, cant stop playing, but every day im learning new things and getting more questions

1.- how can swordians do sonic waves when attacking? im at level 11 and they can do it at level 10, i dont know what card or what sword are using (even checking his states in multiplayer i used Shadow Sword and Sonic Wave card and nothing .-.

2.- whats the best mission to farm the TRAITOR?

3.- sometimes when im playing multiplayer with other 3 players, sometimes i die 1 time and quest failed, other situations i die 2 times and quest failed, whats the pattern?

Thanks.

the game is awesome, cant stop playing, but every day im learning new things and getting more questions

1.- how can swordians do sonic waves when attacking? im at level 11 and they can do it at level 10, i dont know what card or what sword are using (even checking his states in multiplayer i used Shadow Sword and Sonic Wave card and nothing .-.

2.- whats the best mission to farm the TRAITOR?

3.- sometimes when im playing multiplayer with other 3 players, sometimes i die 1 time and quest failed, other situations i die 2 times and quest failed, whats the pattern?

Thanks.

1- Sonic Wave is only done with attacks that use the :circle: button, but you need the card for it. If you want a wave to be done with a normal combo/ :triangle: button, you need the Hjahanir Edge ability, which comes from the 7 star card from that monster, but in all actuality, it's not worth it.

2- You can only get the Traitor weapon from the Idle Rhapsody- Crushing Blow mission. It's a rare drop after defeating the Grendel, or a rare quest reward. Equip either Luck Up or Luck Shift, and Scavenger Hunt to boost your chances to get it.

3- If it's like Monster Hunter, you have 3 revivals across all players, so if any of the others die twice, and you die once, then that's all three used up, and same if you die twice, and they die once, that's it, it's over.

Hope all this helps!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

1- Sonic Wave is only done with attacks that use the :circle: button, but you need the card for it. If you want a wave to be done with a normal combo/ :triangle: button, you need the Hjahanir Edge ability, which comes from the 7 star card from that monster, but in all actuality, it's not worth it.

2- You can only get the Traitor weapon from the Idle Rhapsody- Crushing Blow mission. It's a rare drop after defeating the Grendel, or a rare quest reward. Equip either Luck Up or Luck Shift, and Scavenger Hunt to boost your chances to get it.

3- If it's like Monster Hunter, you have 3 revivals across all players, so if any of the others die twice, and you die once, then that's all three used up, and same if you die twice, and they die once, that's it, it's over.

Hope all this helps!

Wow 3 lives for all the party. Nice to know, thanks for all the info, i appreciate it .)