Glitched

cbchaos67

Hi All,

The save file in this game is glitched and for me personally glitches after 96 consecutive days (I have completed the requirements 3 time now all glitch at exactly the same point, it doesn't matter which patch is applied). I think this may also make quite accomplished glitched too as no one has achieved it.

I have logged a call with THQ who have replied several times and deny all knowledge of it being an issue despite threads being full of issues, including a response from a THQ tech admitting that there is a problem & the test team are aware of it. I keep chasing them to make sure they have at least to keep on answering my questions.

If you have this game please log a call with THQ complaining that the save is glitched if they get more complaints maybe they will do something about it.

Here's the link to the support page :- http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/...n.asp#question

Click the "view all" link and select UFC personal trailer to get to the title.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

For me, 100 days is ok, but the "Quite accomplished" is annoying... The reason is the counter of streaks overflows... That means, when your streaks accumulated through 32767, after doning one more, it will become -32768 (Yes, negative).

I am now (-28000), hopefully I can back into postive...

• 3 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:45 PM, naroahlee said:

For me, 100 days is ok, but the "Quite accomplished" is annoying... The reason is the counter of streaks overflows... That means, when your streaks accumulated through 32767, after doning one more, it will become -32768 (Yes, negative).

I am now (-28000), hopefully I can back into postive...

If you managed to get this 100% please make a thread here and tell us about it, I've been interested in this game for awhile, always assumed it would be possible, but never got around to it.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...