PsnProfiles should make a blacklist under Gamingsessions

Hidden_Gamer_88

A reputation system for gaming sessions has been requested a lot. You could always give bad rep to other players you have had a bad experience with. No shows for gaming sessions being a pretty big problem for everyone.

Hopefully other players can view other players reputations and create a session where you can't join or need manual approval for certain reputation levels. Or at least that's how I see it working out.

It's been requested so much that I hope Sly is just working behind the scenes on it. I can't speak for him though so I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by Blue Flare

But this reputation-system should work automatically... somehow... Guess this isnt possible.

I mean... I lost one of the stars in my profile just because I had an other opinion.

Really? ... haha... poor humans. ^_^ On the on side "ohhh we are such social beings and tolerance is everywhere! Freedom of speech for everyone!" and on the other side "EY! Who allowed you to have an other opinion than this we have?! ò_ó We are the 95%! So pick up our opinion or we will attack you until you cry!!"

So basicly, it got abused, right? :)

Oh wait, I lost an additional star. haha ^_^

whatever.

Edited by Neputyunu

Why do we have 2 threads about this?

It's obviously been suggested, but you can't expect people to NOT abuse it.

I mean... I lost one of the stars in my profile just because I had an other opinion.

Wait, someone actually cares about those stars that are just original feature of the base forum? =D