Victims, who was the hardest to find?

Orlay_

For you, who was the hardest victim to find? If you used a video guide, then who couldn't you find on your own?

For me, it was the woman in the basement of the hotel. I would have never thought to shoot the door to have the guy open it. I didn't find her til I used a guide.

For you, who was the hardest victim to find? If you used a video guide, then who couldn't you find on your own?

For me, it was the woman in the basement of the hotel. I would have never thought to shoot the door to have the guy open it. I didn't find her til I used a guide.

In your opinion did the game live up to the hype? The story interests me, but I don't like purchasing something if it is not that good.

I didn't follow the game's development so I had no hype. I saw it on youtube after it released on xbox and realized it was a game you have to play to like because watching it looks boring.

I personally loved the game. It was a nice change of pace exactly when I needed one. The gunplay is a little shaky at times but it does add tension to fighting. My biggest complaint is that some animations aim to be realistic while others are just ... not. For example, you point a gun at someone and they fear you. The moment you put the gun down, they forget you have it and run at you.

Overall, I have been recommending it to others and I eagerly await a sequel or a play-alike. A majority of critics like the game, but the game has its haters like any other. *coughigncough*

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...