Trespassing will not pop

XxTactical_Lukex

ive done them solo 4 times 3 times on new save offline as well, one was new game + on that run they didnt pop properly only had to do 1 the rest were automatically finished when i entered. im 1 off plat and i have been doing quarantine zones all night i want to snap my disc :( any ideas? i did them with a mate he got it on the 5th one :@

A 2.35 GB update file was released today (Mar 10) for the PS4 - hopefully this will address some of the trophy glitches.  I'm sure you know this but there are 5 QZones in the Slums and 3 in Old Town.  I did not have a problem with this trophy.  One of my problem trophies was Homo Homini Lupus Est - apparently saving 2 survivors at one (happens frequently in the Slums) only counts as 1 survivor saved.  I had to save 20 before the trophy popped.  Good luck!

hopefully it will fix it, yea i know where all 8 are off by heart and know exact location for all packages, in the process of another quarantine run with such low weapons again -.- such a drain

a friend of mine had the same problem, she joined my game while having 100% story progress on hers and as soon as i entered a random Q zone the trophy popped. try joining other people's sessions if you still have issues, beats doing them all by yourself two times over

Edited by Valkirye22

• 3 weeks later...

new game+ worked for me. i just played the story out till i got to old town, then just went through them all until trophy popped. if u did the quarantine zone in normal story it will be empty and no task for you to complete inside, so to find the ones you missed, just go to them all until a task pops in 1, then BOOM trophy pops :)

This is getting really annoying!  I've tried 3 new game plays and 1 + new game, and i tried deleting the game and install it without the patches and ran through the gameplay until i reached old town, and still it wont pop up! actually without the patch the QZ count was zero! If anyone have an idea on how to get this ***** trophy please share it here.