Countdown Mode

So, I tried Countdown Mode for my first time. I finished Claire Episode One with nearly 4 minutes left to spare. I had low expectations when it came to Barry's, but damn, his section seems to be a lot more difficult. I haven't been able to find nearly as many time bonuses. There's a lot of enemies to kill for some time, but they only grant 5 seconds so I'm not sure if it's worth even stopping to kill them. I can get to the control room and unlock it before the time runs out. Maybe I'm missing a time bonus somewhere or am just not doing something quite right. I've still got the forest section to do and haven't even started that yet, so I need to master the prison section first. Has anybody ran in Countdown Mode who can offer some advice, and what are your thoughts on it so far?

Also, I used the flamethrower bust as Claire, so maybe I should skip that with her so I don't have to go through the extra time required to turn it off in Barry's?

If you don't use flamethrower with Claire, its very easy with Barry. I don't think that episode 1 is a challenge neither with Countdown mode nor with Invisible, but episode 2 is much harder both invisible and countdown.

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe I'll redo Claire's section and try to do it without the bust. Then I wouldn't need to muck about with the control room with Barry at all. And yeah, I imagine that that the difficulty scales up in the later chapters. Especially with the higher level enemies and what not being included. 

Edited by UberniXi