Problem coop mission 5

matrobymat

Hi everybody !  :)

With my coop partner, we have a trouble with the mission number 5, in authentic mode. When we have to detect the officer with the left hand bandaged.

We have done it twice yesterday, and the game had a bug twice.

The first time, my partner climb up the scaffolding, the cut scene starts, and as soon as it ends, we are together at the top of the scaffolding. We crawl, we detect the officer, but, at the end of their meeting, the game ends, saying that we were detected. We didn't even move !

Whenever, another game, another try. This time I climb up the scaffolding, the cut scene starts, and an soon as it ends, the game ends, saying that we were detected ! I didn't have the time to crawl !

I would like to precise that, for this two games, we had killed everybody, before to climb up, there wasn't anymore a soldier.

Is there a tip or something for this ? 

PS : sorry for my english :(

• 1 year later...

This mission (or rather this objective) is basically glitched to no end. I had this on single player - saved game on my way following the right officer, screwed something up, loaded and I had been instantly detected and failed. I think that spawn as such (like from a loading or maybe even from cutscene ending) breaks your detection. It's bs, I know. I had the same problem with my partner and we just kept on resetting this checkpoint (we used deathmatch glitch for cadet perks for our authentic run) until we managed to do it. On the bright side - if you had cleaned the map from enemies, then there is little more after that (BIG little more, but manageable on real authentic).

• 4 months later...

This happens when the player/s have left a fresh dead body, or a rocket launcher in visible sight of the Officers enroute to your vantage point beneath the Scaffold.

But usually its down to a player leaving a visible mine or two on or near the path one of the 3 Officers take to the scaffold. Or the path the Officer who gets the intel has a mine or two placed there from earlier and simply forgot about.

Also, the generator as you come in the "Main Gates" should not be touched or damaged at all as this gives the Officers a scare as it bangs, (a False Positive) and they either run, or get ready to run and its Game over aka Mission Failed. Its always best to kill every single enemy and complete every optional in SIWA OASIS as this is the only way to be sure you have 1 or 2 variables thats wrong with your games ruleset. Also when viewing the officers, only one of you in Co Op should be looking through binoculars to tag the Officer and you both should be holding your pistols as scope flash can happen and you wont even know it.

The generator fault is also a bastard for AUTHENTIC on Pont Du Fahs airfield, so I make sure to destroy every one that the LRPG will be passing. If not, Mission   Failed.