100 oline wins accolade glitched?

aerosol_grey

I'm not sure the Online Ranking page is as accurate as you think, pretty sure that also includes some singleplayer matches.

Have you played online, in a Pool League or random online "Player" matches (careful to note that DNA matches don't count from what I've noticed).

However, I don't think the accolade is glitched, simply continue playing online player matches and you'll eventually get it !

Edited by Takara

Single player matches don't count towards the online wins.  I have tested career matches, p1 vs p2, offline practise, and downloaded dna and none added to the count.  I think that if you play a challenge from another player that times out because they are not about this adds a win but doesn't count for the accolade and the same if an opponent quits mid-game but I cannot prove this.

I now have 165ish wins but I have been messing about with the save files.  Deleting the save file does not affect your rank, it only resets the career mode and accolades, however I got the 20 onlines wins accolade on a clean save after only 1 or 2 wins online (I only looked after 2 as I was playing someone at level 156!).  This sort of suggests that the online wins accolades are sent by the server. Originally I got the 50 wins accolade after 58 games and after this didn't play any dna's. I haven't played in a league at all (if anyone wants to boost that trophy let me know) so the accolade should have popped between about 108 and 120 wins allowing for quitters etc. So I am pretty sure that the accolade has glitched, what I am not sure of is if the accolade will pop at 200 wins.

Wish you all the best aerosol_grey, it does sound like a bit of a nuisance that it hasn't popped yet for you. I'll have a look at my wins tonight (I've not played many games online since the accolade).

Very slowly working through the Master difficulty now myself, making little progress unfortunately, 1 missed shot and the AI seems to just dominate me x-x.