Trophies Not Uploading When Playing on a Friend's PS4s?

MyNameIsNotTim

My friend and I both have copies of Helldivers.

He came over to my place to play Helldivers a couple days ago. He brought his Dualshock 4 and logged in to my PS4 under his PSN ID. While we were playing, he got the Dancing Queen trophy (25 capespins) and the trophy pop showed up with his name.

The next day, I went over to his place to play Helldivers. Same thing, I brought my Dualshock and logged in to his PS4 under my PSN ID. While we were playing Helldivers at his place, I got the "Next Time We Meet, I'll Probably Have to Salute You" trophy (reach Level 13) and the trophy pop showed my name.

The problem is that when we were reviewing our Helldivers trophies, Dancing Queen doesn't show up for him, and Next Time We Meet doesn't show up for me. He tried doing 25 capespins again, but Dancing Queen is no longer triggering. I'm now at Level 15 in Helldivers, and Next Time still isn't showing up.

Have other people had problems with trophies, where if you earn them while logged in on someone else's PS4, it'll "pop" at the moment you earn it, but it doesn't actually "save" the trophy to the network? Is this a Helldivers specific issue, or is this something that happens generally when you earn trophies on someone else's PS4?

Love the game, by the way.

Thanks.