Ch2 mission 15 boss

• 3 months later...

Having trouble with this boss, any tips?

I believe this is the solo Manhunter mission?  It all depends on what weapon you are using for me to tailor some advice for you :)

If you haven't already got this mitama, farm mission C1-7 to obtain Abe no Seimei - he is a spirit style which I find very useful, especially if you keep the following skills as you upgrade him:

Pursuit+ (Bolster)

Pursuit+ (Devour)

SPT Master (Renewal)

If you hold down R1 you will charge the spirit gauge (above where all your skills are there are five little balls that light up) this will give you a much more powerful attack.  Manhunter has an elemental weakness to fire, I don't believe you will have any weapons with this element on early on in the game but it is useful to remember for later.

If using the bow I find alternating between circle and square is good for the standard attacks - you can lock onto body parts with L1 and use a cursed arrow (hold down square until your character flashes three times) to break them down easier - just remember to purify them when they break as they can regenerate them back.

Hope that helps somewhat ^_^ and encourages you to go back to the game

• Like 1

I believe this is the solo Manhunter mission?  It all depends on what weapon you are using for me to tailor some advice for you :)

If you haven't already got this mitama, farm mission C1-7 to obtain Abe no Seimei - he is a spirit style which I find very useful, especially if you keep the following skills as you upgrade him:

Pursuit+ (Bolster)

Pursuit+ (Devour)

SPT Master (Renewal)

If you hold down R1 you will charge the spirit gauge (above where all your skills are there are five little balls that light up) this will give you a much more powerful attack.  Manhunter has an elemental weakness to fire, I don't believe you will have any weapons with this element on early on in the game but it is useful to remember for later.

If using the bow I find alternating between circle and square is good for the standard attacks - you can lock onto body parts with L1 and use a cursed arrow (hold down square until your character flashes three times) to break them down easier - just remember to purify them when they break as they can regenerate them back.

Hope that helps somewhat ^_^ and encourages you to go back to the game

Cheers for that rach :)

I'm guessing you can't play the campaign missions in co op?