Trophy for 25th not unlocking

Radebe78

As mentioned in the title I have a problem with trophy for reaching level 25 in online. Last night I was playing heist No. 2 (PS3 version) and got enough exp points to reach 25th level....I was waiting for trophy to pop but it didn`t.

Does anybody know some fix for this or maybe you had same or similar experience? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Apart from telling me to make a new character and starting from scratch. On the other hand, what if I continue to play with my main online character and reach lvl 50. and again not get designated trophy?

I have checked internet for this issue but mainly saw issues that people are getting for transferring their characters from ps3 to ps4 consoles.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I was planning to do so....regardless of trophies I want to play and finish all heists so that would put me well over 26th level, but somehow it feels like there are very slim chances to get the one I am missing right now....We`ll see.

• 5 weeks later...

Mostly I am playing heists now, so there is where I get my RPs these days. Also doing daily challenges whenever I can, getting 3000 RP each time.

When I do play some missions I try to go for those provided by Martin as it seems they generate more RPs then the other, varying from 2000 up to 4000 RPs. That`s when its played on hard difficulty.