Pinata Party problem.

skidmarkgn

I'd like to put this in the tips section but I don't have the Pinata Party trophy yet. Reason for that is a pseudo glitch.

I've killed about 12 Weeping Bats in my current playthrough and the trophy still hasn't popped (it's supposed to ding after 10). From what I've gathered, you have to kill/incapacitate them while they're on the ground and not shoot them to death while on the ceiling for it to count. This wouldn't be noteworthy if it was any other enemy but Weeping Bats aren't any where near as plentiful as the other enemy types in the game. There's a chance you can farm them in certain areas but it seems to vary from game to game. I've read about people saying they've encountered spots where Weeping Bats respawn endlessly but when I checked the spots out myself there was nothing to be found.

If you want to make sure the trophy pops I'd recommend two things:

1 - execute them. Only hit them when they're running around on the ground and take the kill shot when they're twitching on the ground

2 - after you take one out check your statistics to see if your kill count went up. If not, just reload your last save... it's a whole lot better than having to do another partial playthrough just to kill one enemy type :)

• Like 1