Funny War Stories

P-JiZ

I've had a few funny situations happen in this game so far. Just now, I was extracting from a difficulty 4 Cyborg desert planet just as the Cyborgs were sounding the alarm. A bunch of flamethrower dudes dropped down and started torching my guy just as he was about to get into the shuttle. He caught on fire and then kept screaming the whole time as the shuttle flew away. It was really funny.

Bust out your funniest situations, Helldivers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few funny situations happen in this game so far. Just now, I was extracting from a difficulty 4 Cyborg desert planet just as the Cyborgs were sounding the alarm. A bunch of flamethrower dudes dropped down and started torching my guy just as he was about to get into the shuttle. He caught on fire and then kept screaming the whole time as the shuttle flew away. It was really funny.

The same thing happened to someone I was playing with. He screamed all the way to the results screen. The scream gets more tormented-sounding the longer it goes on. It was quite harrowing. Hmm, that wasn't very funny, was it?