Alektorophobia help

Tomoko Kuroki

Does anyone know what it would say in japanese " Chickens freak you out" If it's the same translation. I'm just missing this and a few blueprints and I have the plat.

I'd say write down the first few characters for each trait. After you find out what each of them does, write that down too. Eventually you'll find the chicken one and you'll know that that's the one for the trophy. Sorry if that's no help, but it's all that I can think of until someone releases a translation for the traits. This would probably help with playing the game as well since the traits make the game easier (and harder in the case of vertigo.)

Edited by theguytom

Yeah thanks for the advice, that's what I'm going to do if I'm still missing this after collecting my blue prints.

I don't really care about the traits, the classes are only thing that matter to me. I've plat'd the game before so most of the traits dont bother me really, run around with shinobi and you pretty much reduced the games difficulty by 2/3.

Yeah thanks for the advice, that's what I'm going to do if I'm still missing this after collecting my blue prints.

I don't really care about the traits, the classes are only thing that matter to me. I've plat'd the game before so most of the traits dont bother me really, run around with shinobi and you pretty much reduced the games difficulty by 2/3.

Yeah the shinobi and barbarian king were my favorite characters for grinding out coins and beating the bosses. With the exception of vertigo, alzheimers, c.i.p., clumsy, dementia, and prosopagnosia the traits don't really matter.

特性 - ニワトリ恐怖症

First post on this site was to help me out ? Damn !

I'm gonna check it out, if this is it I really love you ! Im missing only 4 blue prints and the chicken trophy !

Edit : Actually I need the 20 hour trophy too, bummer, forgot about that one.

If I wouldn't have forgotten about the 20 hour trophy, and actually took a look at the trophy list before playing again, I would be first plat right now >< Gonna keep my game on afk and hopefully that korea guy didn't play 20 hours either :P

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Like 1