Does the PS4 version comes with the previous DLC?

YonahFuriae

So I was about to buy it for PS4, just because I like the share function to save funny moments while you play, but I saw in the store the only DLCs available are for the PS3 and Vita versions, does it means the PS4 version comes with them, including the pay ones? If not I'll stick to the Vita one, also, where do you enjoy to play it most? PS4 or Vita? I know the first one was for PSP but I don't know what to do >.<

So I was about to buy it for PS4, just because I like the share function to save funny moments while you play, but I saw in the store the only DLCs available are for the PS3 and Vita versions, does it means the PS4 version comes with them, including the pay ones? If not I'll stick to the Vita one, also, where do you enjoy to play it most? PS4 or Vita? I know the first one was for PSP but I don't know what to do >.<

All the DLC comes with the PS4 version. I have never played the game but I would just get the PS4 version because then you could always remote play it to your Vita. Here is a list of the differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions, I don't know if this is a complete list though;

PS4 version has all DLC items included for free (swimsuits and other promotional stuff)

Visual Editor Mode - make the colors and stuff look trippy

Improved load times; includes an overall power-up so there's more people wandering the streets etc.

Demo Mode (All items available) - can't get achievements

New hairstyles/colors for the heroines

Video share mode with chat functions that let people watching your game do weird things in-game