Help/Guide for cheesing through Nightmare

I've already played through the game once and the only missing trophie is the nightmare playthrough one... I've spent almost 200 hours on my first playthrough on hard and as much as I loved spending 200 hours on this game, I'm just gonna play through it again for the trophie... Anyway is there a way to "cheese" through nightmare or any way to turn it easier? Even a guide would help

Thanks in advance

I've already played through the game once and the only missing trophie is the nightmare playthrough one... I've spent almost 200 hours on my first playthrough on hard and as much as I loved spending 200 hours on this game, I'm just gonna play through it again for the trophie... Anyway is there a way to "cheese" through nightmare or any way to turn it easier? Even a guide would help

Thanks in advance

See :gold: Inquisitor description and the Tips & Strategies section in this guide for a detailed approach on how to tackle Nightmare difficulty.

If you want to use the exploits, you have to delete the patches.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nope, some parts in the story (The Mage/Templar thing) need you to be pretty prepared and upgraded to complete. It gets much easier in Skyhold but you'll be spending a lot of time in the Haven first quarter of the game. 

It's been patched now but I used a cheeky exploit with the archer class where with the Tempest subclass, you use the fire flask and then the inquisitors mark over and over to insta-kill most smaller enemies.