this is time for buying a new computer

Shadow__Umbreon

I'm sorry I was confused, I didn't know you meant a gaming PC. It is actually cheaper to build your own PC if you have the knowledge or have a friend who can do it.

Plus it comes completely stock; manufactured computers have so much additional bulk software packed into them, it totally ruins the performance.

Plus it comes completely stock; manufactured computers have so much additional bulk software packed into them, it totally ruins the performance.

Definitely, you'll be able to put what software YOU want. Oh and if you do build your own computer don't forget about the OS Software. Windows 7 Ultimate is designed for the Hardcore gamer but is at a hardcore price.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if I actually cared more about owning a real high end gaming PC, I'd totally build my own from custom parts. I got a really good prebuilt gaming computer for Christmas in 2007-2008, but it was hot as hell, and really noisy. Ended up getting rid of it and buying a computer that's even better (after a video card upgrade) for a fraction of the price the gaming PC cost.