ME3 N7 Operation Update

SitusKiss

gn9W0.png

Sc1sj.png
Operation: Mastiff

June 8th-11th 2012

Operation Pending

AfRJG.jpg

We are dropping the new reinforcements onto occupied worlds to supplement resistance movements. Retrieving data of how the Reapers conquered those worlds is of paramount importance.

Allied Goal: Complete 100K retrieval missions.

Squad Goal: Extraction on Silver difficulty with one squad member of the Rebellion Pack classes: Vorcha, Phoenix Project Defectors, or Quarian Male.

Special Circumstance: None.

Squad Goal Success: Squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.

Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack (high chance of containing a Rare weapon).

Operation Mastiff begins at 6pm PST Friday June 8th and ends at 4am PST Monday June 11th.

Packs will be distributed Tuesday evening if the mission is successful.' date=' on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.[/left']

Please note that due to a known issue, PlayStation 3 users will not see the promotion screen but they will be participating in Operation SHIELDWALL and will be rewarded.

m92qw.png
Operation: Shieldwall

May 25th-27th 2012

Successfully Completed

ZM5mI.jpg

The Reapers are targeting our training centers, and your mission is to draw their fire and attention. Put them on the defensive! Buy us time, and the reinforcements in training will soon back you up.

Allied Goal: Promote 50,000 characters.

Squad Goal: Promote 3 characters.

Special Circumstance: Due to the failure of Operation SILENCER, more banshees will spawn with Reaper enemies and might also spawn with other enemies.

Squad Goal Success: Squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.

Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack (high chance of containing a Rare weapon).

gpavw.png
Operation: Silencer

May 11th-14th 2012

Mission Failed

Rb1Cf.jpg

Cerberus defectors have verified key intel on Reaper banshees to help provide us a vulnerability to exploit. Banshees are created from a specific kind of asari that cannot be replaced quickly, so we are diverting forces to focus on an all-out banshee extermination effort. It’s time to make our enemies scream.

m92qw.png
Operation: Exorcist

April 27th-29th 2012

Successfully Completed

IpEt6.jpg

When it comes to retrieving classified data, Cerberus has been beating the allied forces to the punch. New intelligence has tipped us off to one of their offensives, and it is time to give the N7 teams the payback they want.

Allied Goal: Kill 1,000,000 Cerberus Phantoms

Squad Goal: Survive until extraction on any map and any enemy on Gold difficulty.

Successful completion of the Allied Goal will grant all players a Victory Pack.

Successful completion of the squad goal awards a Commendation Pack to all squadmates.

Operation Exorcist will run from 6:00PM PST' date=' Friday April 27th until 5:00AM PST, Monday April 30th. Exorcist will be available on PC and Xbox 360 only. Please remember to set “Upload Gameplay Feedback” to “on” in the online options to be able to participate in Operation Exorcist.

[b']UPDATE: Good news Spectres! Starting with Operation EXORCIST, N7 Weekend Challenges will extend to the PlayStation 3 platform[/b]. Operation EXORCIST begins today, April 27th at 6:00PM PST until April 30th at 5:00PM PST, on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield.

Source: BioWare Blog

Allied Goal: Kill 3,000,000 banshees

Squad Goal: Survive until a full extraction on any map against any enemy on gold difficulty.

Successful completion of the allied goal will grant all players a Victory Pack.

Successful completion of the squad goal will grant all squadmates a Commendation Pack.

Welcome to the next N7 Weekend Operation' date=' Operation SILENCER, beginning this Friday, May 11 at 6:00PM PST until Monday, May 14 at 5:00PM PST, on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.

Please note that due to a known issue, PlayStation 3 users will not see the promotion screen but they will be participating in Operation SILENCER and will be rewarded.[/left']

This task is an onerous one, and many of you are right to dread contact with these particular foes, but rest assured that we are prepared to reinforce your battalion with reserves. The vorcha want in, and as soon as they complete combined-arms training with our technically-skilled personnel, we will let them loose.

Keep up the pressure, troopers. As you can see, N7 efforts to date have been bringing the fight right to the front door of our enemy. Our enemy is fierce, but we’ve got the might of the entire galaxy on our side.

Welcome to the next N7 Weekend Operation' date=' Operation SHIELDWALL, beginning this Friday, May 25 at 6:00PM PT until Sunday, May 27 at 5:00PM PT, on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.[/left']

Please note that due to a known issue, PlayStation 3 users will not see the promotion screen but they will be participating in Operation SHIELDWALL and will be rewarded.

Keep up the pressure, troopers. As you can see, N7 efforts to date have been bringing the fight right to the front door of our enemy. Our enemy is fierce, but we’ve got the might of the entire galaxy on our side.

Bmj, I'll be on later today. Hit me up so we can credit farm

I was on late last night/this morning. Actually, I just finished up. We did our small part for the operation by playing Cerberus on Gold many times... We killed a ton of Phantoms and successfully extracted almost all of them. I'll probably be on Sunday night as well.

Sorry I missed you buddy :(

The global goal was achieved and Victory packs have been dispersed, w00t!

The Victory packs contained a bunch of equipment and consumables so it wasn't a huge prize like I thought it was going to be :(

The Commendation pack gave me a promo weapon though... N7 Crusader was my reward, meh... I'm not a big shotgun fan.