What are these stars for?

Remilia Scarlet

They're your means of reaching and defeating Bowser. You only need 65 more Power Stars to beat the game, and 115 for 100% completion. Get to it!

Nah, they're actually just your profile rating. While people are viewing your profile, they can rate you 1-5 stars based on whether they think you're an awesome person, or if they're just plain tired of your crap. The amount you see is the average of all the ratings. As far as I know, they don't really do anything.

They're your means of reaching and defeating Bowser. You only need 65 more Power Stars to beat the game, and 115 for 100% completion. Get to it!

Nah, they're actually just your profile rating. While people are viewing your profile, they can rate you 1-5 stars based on whether they think you're an awesome person, or if they're just plain tired of your crap. The amount you see is the average of all the ratings. As far as I know, they don't really do anything.

I see. Well, I must be pretty popular then xD

I see. Well, I must be pretty popular then xD

Wait for it.

At the beginning everyone is popular :P

Then I went down to three stars. xD

But nothing to care about, I mean, you get downvoted when you say something people dont like or when you have an other opinion. (remember: Its bad to have an other opinion! ;) )

Trust me, dont think about it. It will just make you sad. At least me, because Im this "What have I done wrong now? :( "-type.

Wait for it.

At the beginning everyone is popular :P

Then I went down to three stars. xD

But nothing to care about, I mean, you get downvoted when you say something people dont like or when you have an other opinion. (remember: Its bad to have an other opinion! ;) )

Trust me, dont think about it. It will just make you sad. At least me, because Im this "What have I done wrong now? :( "-type.

I don't really care about other peoples' opinions xD