Error 0213-0104 Cant play online

So that it what it is every time i tried to play online the screen frozes and i have to press the ps button and go back to the game and then that error code shows and says "The PS Vita Application was Suspended, all networking modes will be reset", other games are just fine and the online on my ps3 and ps4 are fine too its only this game, so really i have no idea whats going on...i tried to delete the update and the game and re download but is still the same.

Edit: I tried reseting and restoring but without any good result

Edited by Rusti002

I really have no idea! I didn't have any problems with the game. Apart from how boring playing th arcade through over and over again was! :P The fact it says 'all netowrking modes will be reset' makes me think the Vita itself is having the problem. You could always reset the Vita and restore it and reinstall the latest firmware update to try and refresh it. It shouldn't wipe any data from your memory card, but to be safe you can update all your data to cloud storage and remove your memory card before formatting and restoring.

Hope that does something for you :)

I really have no idea! I didn't have any problems with the game. Apart from how boring playing th arcade through over and over again was! :P The fact it says 'all netowrking modes will be reset' makes me think the Vita itself is having the problem. You could always reset the Vita and restore it and reinstall the latest firmware update to try and refresh it. It shouldn't wipe any data from your memory card, but to be safe you can update all your data to cloud storage and remove your memory card before formatting and restoring.

Hope that does something for you :)

Well the thing is that is only this game online that have problems so i dont know, I didnt thought of reseting maybe ill try that 

Edited by Rusti002

could it maybe have to do with the online pass?

then again is the pass not included with the download version?

sorry im not much help lol

The pass is included with the digital version and i have it so cant be that