Exotic weapons and armor from Xur...

Lubajz79LFC

Just have question about ... If I want to purchase some armor or weapon from Xur have I to own it already ??? Looks like because if I want to purchase MIDA MULTI-TOOL what is Scout Rifle required items are MIDA MULTI-TOOL 0/1 Exotic Shard 1/1 and Glimmer 17787/7459 ... so what the hell it does mean ??? If I want to buy it I have to already have it like exchange ??? WTF is that point ??? Also the other items are like as well ... Thanks creators for impossible "shoping"... Making everything so difficult to purchase those legendary and exotic staff...Taking ages to earn some vanguard marks and nearly impossible to gain some crucible... Anyway great game and great story but those things are F***ed up !!! :( 

Those item that require an exotic shard are if you have any 300 exotics from before TDB. The four items up top, a weapon and a piece of armor for each of the classes are what Xur is selling for the week, along with the shard and a random engram.

Those item that require an exotic shard are if you have any 300 exotics from before TDB. The four items up top, a weapon and a piece of armor for each of the classes are what Xur is selling for the week, along with the shard and a random engram.

^Here's your answer. The other items are are what's available for upgrading older gear to the current highest standard.

You should probably avoid upgrading anything with the HoW expansion releasing in a little over two weeks and in all honesty, upgrading through Xur is a rip-off unless you absolutely love the gear that you're upgrading and have to have it at that moment.

Still don't have any ... just helmet legendary the other gear is rare...also I have legendary auto rifle and warlock bond.Wanted just get The Life Exotic trophy...

Destiny is a huge grind. Don't expect any lucky drops because you more than likely won't get any. You best bet is to make sure you reach your mark limit for the week (do the highest level strike playlist you can do, daily story missions, public events and weekly/nightfalls once you at a high enough level) and buy the legendary gear that you need from the tower vendors. Once you've made to level 30, you can start doing the highest tier weekly strike which will net you 9 strange coins and you'll also be able to do the Nightfall which could possibly get you an exotic weapon or armor.

Start doing raids asap for legendaries too. You can do the vault at level 26 and CE at 30. You'll get the highest light level gear from CE for the time being.