Glitched trophies?

Rober_501

Hi guys. I'm having trouble with the Tower God trophy.

I'm pretty damn sure I've completed more than 50 living towers. In fact, in my statistics it says "Daily Towers Completed: 45" and "Premier Towers completed: 10". And sure as hell I've beaten more than 35 hourly towers too, but the trophy doesn't pop up.

Am I missing something (like if it has to be 50 DIFFERENT towers, and repeating the same daily tower doesn't count for the trophy) or is this trophy glitched?

I'm also sure I'm having trouble with the Tower Warrior trophy. I think I completed a tower with every character, but it hasn't popped yet. Does it have to be THE SAME tower (i.e. klassic tower) or it can be a different tower with any character?

I've searched through the forum and the internet and found nothing or anyone having this trouble...

I'm tryin' to get the No loyalty trophy and I'm scared it doesn't work too after all the grinding time...

Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by Rober_501

Can you tell what game your talking about?

Hi guys. I'm having trouble with the Tower God trophy.

I'm pretty damn sure I've completed more than 50 living towers. In fact, in my statistics it says "Daily Towers Completed: 45" and "Premier Towers completed: 10". And sure as hell I've beaten more than 35 hourly towers too, but the trophy doesn't pop up.

Am I missing something (like if it has to be 50 DIFFERENT towers, and repeating the same daily tower doesn't count for the trophy) or is this trophy glitched?

I'm also sure I'm having trouble with the Tower Warrior trophy. I think I completed a tower with every character, but it hasn't popped yet. Does it have to be THE SAME tower (i.e. klassic tower) or it can be a different tower with any character?

I've searched through the forum and the internet and found nothing or anyone having this trouble...

I'm tryin' to get the No loyalty trophy and I'm scared it doesn't work too after all the grinding time...

Thanks in advance guys.

Can you tell what game your talking about?

I've never heard about trophy glitches in MK X, and the No Loyalty trophy pop's after you reach level 50 on your 5th faction.

For the Tower God Trophy, I think it only counts the daily and hourly towers...try some more to complete 50 living towers, not counting Premier one's. You should get the info about how many Living Towers you have checking your Offline Kombat History, on Towers section.

Regarding the Tower Warrior Trophy, it can be any kind of tower, living, klassic, any kind. You must have missed one caracther.

This should help you with further quests https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2732-Mortal-Kombat-X-Trophy-Guide

I'll try it out later completing some more daily towers and with every character again (I really don't know who I missed). I know No Loyalty should pop when I reach level 50 in every faction (I'm finishing my 3rd...), I'm just somehow "scared", because Tower God should 've popped too and it didn't. And No Loyalty is faaar more time consuming...

Anyway, as I said I'll try it out and let you know guys. Thanks for answering.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here I am again. 

There are no glitched trophies, at least for me: I was wrong. I missed Sonya for the Tower Warrior (I remember I played as her, but I didn't finished the tower... So that's why I thought I did it at first).

And, at least for me (and my player kard stats), only DAILY TOWERS count towards the Tower God trophy (I did like 10 premier or so and they didn't count towards the 50... Don't know why they say 'complete 50 living towers'... Premier is a living tower too and it appears to be worthless, lol).

Thanks to everyone who answered! Hope my experience could help someone.

• 3 months later...