Why are online games based on console titles usually exclusive to China?

Remilia Scarlet

I don't own the console version but have you even bothered to take a look at the options menu? Battlefield offers the most detailed controller customization I've even seen in a shooter. Absolutely everything thinkable can be fine tuned to your liking down custom sensitivities that react to the range you're aiming from

7rwuuFC.png

How does Battlefields swaying bother you and not Killzone's which features head bobbing and a narrow field of view that amplifies the effect?

Conquest isn't the only mode in Battlefield, it also has a close quarters mode with smaller maps and no vehicles, the map sizes are very diverse.

I don't see how you have no hope if you're new to battlefield, there's multiple ways to contribute during a game and not all are skill based. They have everything from support classes to things as simple as providing supressive fire and marking enemies.

The other things are valid issues but does it really make that much of a difference when they hold so much in common with other modern FPS's?

China is a hotzone for piracy - it really wouldn't surprise the reasoning behind it being attempting to tap into a market that is otherwise impossible to profit from.  

Online games naturally have to check against servers consistently so much easier to authenticate and therefore dissuade purchasing pirated versions.

I don't own the console version but have you even bothered to take a look at the options menu? Battlefield offers the most detailed controller customization I've even seen in a shooter. Absolutely everything thinkable can be fine tuned to your liking down custom sensitivities that react to the range you're aiming from

7rwuuFC.png

How does Battlefields swaying bother you and not Killzone's which features head bobbing and a narrow field of view that amplifies the effect?

Conquest isn't the only mode in Battlefield, it also has a close quarters mode with smaller maps and no vehicles, the map sizes are very diverse.

I don't see how you have no hope if you're new to battlefield, there's multiple ways to contribute during a game and not all are skill based. They have everything from support classes to things as simple as providing supressive fire and marking enemies.

The other things are valid issues but does it really make that much of a difference when they hold so much in common with other modern FPS's?

I never looked at the controls. I never bothered to keep a copy long enough to get into the depths of the system. With Killzone the bobbing isn't as fast paced as Battlefield and it feels more natural. Point taken about the map variety. There's next to no hope (at least in my experience) no matter what you try to do because some asshole will always kill you within 5 minutes. I would try to plant a bomb - flattened by a tank. Heal a team mate - sniped. Take a flag - oops got knifed. Then there's the thousands of dicks that love flying airplanes/

I just never had any fun with Battlefield and I'm not giving another title a chance. Not after that awful beta for 4. Battlefield is dead to me.