Time to Strike Trophy glitch?

DemonK1ller10

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem you had, but I figured it out. I think that it may be a bug or something, but I had a diamond sword with sharpness IV and tried killing everything. I don't think you can do it with sharpness IV though. What I did was enchant another diamond sword but to Bane of arthropods IV instead. I went outside at night and killed a spider, but I made sure to do a critical hit on it. To do a critical hit you have to jump and just as you are falling from the jump you have to hit your enemy before you hit the ground. If that doesn't work, then I really don't know. It did take me a while to figure this out though.

Time to Strike!
Use planks and sticks to make a sword.

- Make sure you're using planks and sticks.

- If it's not working either

- check you haven't already unlocked the trophy

or - delete the game data and try again. 

As far as I know, this game hasn't got any glitches, so maybe your game hasn't installed correctly or one of the files is out of place.

I had the same problem you had, but I figured it out. I think that it may be a bug or something, but I had a diamond sword with sharpness IV and tried killing everything. I don't think you can do it with sharpness IV though. What I did was enchant another diamond sword but to Bane of arthropods IV instead. I went outside at night and killed a spider, but I made sure to do a critical hit on it. To do a critical hit you have to jump and just as you are falling from the jump you have to hit your enemy before you hit the ground. If that doesn't work, then I really don't know. It did take me a while to figure this out though.

BTW Time to Strike! is just making a sword - you seem to be talking about Overkill ...

Edited by Half-H3ro